Setting up your business account
BlocPal is the ideal payment solution for your business. Here’s how to set up your business account with us.
- Login to your BlocPal account
- Select the settings icon and scroll down the menu to “Business Information”
- You can enter your company name here
- Go back to the settings menu and select the “Business Documents” option
- In here you need to upload three files
- Business License
- Proof of Authority
- Proof of directors
- Our team will then proceed to verify your documents and your document status will show as “Accepted”
- Please ensure that our team can clearly read all documents and that all relevant pages are included in any scanned items you submit
Create one or more Terminals
- Go to the settings menu, and select “Terminals”. You can create as many secure terminals as you need.
- Select “Create a Terminal”
- Add your terminal description, Site URL (optional) and a password for the terminal (Please note that this password is for the terminal only. It is not your login password or secure passphrase)
- You’ll then be prompted to enter your secure passphrase to finalise creation of the terminal.
Download the BlocPal Terminal app
Google Play Store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blocpal.terminal
App Store : Coming Soon….
In order to access the Terminal App, you need to first note the Terminal ID number for the terminal that you want to access.
Login to the Blocpal Wallet app –> Settings –> Terminals and you will see a list of all terminals on your account.
Login to the BlocPal terminal app with your Terminal ID, email address and the password you selected when creating the terminal.